Practicing law since 1983, the Huntsville, Alabama, law firm of Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC provides a broad array of legal services to individual and corporate clients throughout Alabama and Tennessee.
Business and Commercial Law
All of our senior attorneys have extensive and overlapping experience in various aspects of commercial law and litigation, representing companies and employees in Alabama:
- Contract litigation, including unique experience in disputes involving international contracts for goods and services
- Banking, bankruptcy and creditor issues, including commercial financing, collections, workouts and foreclosure
- Business organization, transactions, and consulting, including business formation for start-ups, purchase and sale of assets, mergers and acquisitions, leases, shareholder agreements and other operational issues
Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC represents individuals in North Alabama and the Tennessee Valley who have suffered personal injuries, or are the survivors of wrongful death victims, in obtaining maximum compensation for their losses:
- On-the-job injuries, including workers’ compensation claims, and serious injury or death resulting from industrial or construction accidents, and wrongful termination in retaliation for injury claims.
- Auto accident claims including collisions, rollovers and other car wrecks, as well as motorcycle accidents and accidents involving pedestrians or bicycle riders struck by cars.
- Trucking accident litigation including the more severe injuries often associated with 18-wheeler and commercial vehicle accidents, as well as third-party liability.
- Railroad accident litigation.
- Products liability including unsafe or defective drugs, machines or products.
- Premises liability, including slip-and-falls, poor security, and dog attacks.
Alabama Real Estate Law
Our real estate attorneys handle all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, including land use and development, loan closings, mortgage banking, leasing, title insurance and real estate litigation.