Huntsville, Alabama, Contract Law Attorneys
CISG / International – Domestic Contracts
Thriving in today’s economy may mean doing business in our domestic market or in a global market with foreign companies. The Huntsville, Alabama, contract law attorneys of Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC offer unique experience in litigation of both domestic and international contracts, and have had a solid reputation for handling domestic commercial litigation since 1983.
Based in Huntsville, our lawyers enforce the rights of businesses when there is a breach of contract or the threat of a lawsuit. We handle every aspect of commercial law and contract litigation for clients across north Alabama, and statewide.
Domestic Contract Law
Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC enforces the contractual rights of businesses, developers, contractors, and other parties in Alabama, in a wide range of contract litigation issues:
- Commercial loan issues
- Contract disputes with vendors or customers over sale of goods and services
- Contractor and builder issues over payment for services, including mechanic’s liens, materialmen’s liens and warehousemen’s liens.
- Dissolutions of partnerships, limited liability companies or corporations
- Enforcement of promissory notes and security agreements
- Enforcement of stock option provisions and other employment agreements
We handle all contract litigation, large and small, including complex litigation issues and interstate commerce issues, successfully seeking redress for many clients through skilled negotiation, mediation, arbitration or trial.
Contact the Alabama contract law attorneys of Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC to arrange a consultation about your domestic or international contract dispute.