North Alabama | Tennessee
Litigation – Business Law – Personal Injury – Real Estate
The six partners of Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC offer 154 years of combined experience in the practice of law, providing the highest quality legal counsel and pursuing justice on behalf of individual and corporate clients.
Diverse Clients and a Broad Range of Legal Services
Our broad range of satisfied clientele includes corporations and newly forming businesses in North Alabama, statewide, and beyond; building contractors and equipment leasing companies; mortgage companies, banks and other lending institutions; and individuals injured in car accidents, trucking accidents, workplace accident, and other traumatic events.
Established in 1983, Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC has been dedicated to setting the standard of legal service through professional excellence and personal commitment. The goal of our law firm is to assure that each client – regardless of the type of case, grievance, or legal need – receives timely, effective and quality legal counsel.
We represent clients throughout Alabama and across the United States, with attorneys focusing in commercial law, personal injury litigation, and real estate law. We offer special focus in banking and creditor law, international contract litigation, auto and trucking accidents, real estate closings, business entity formation, and much more.
Experienced and Professional Representation
The highly qualified lawyers of Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC are admitted to the Alabama State Bar, United States District Court, Fifth and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. The firm members are active in civic and political matters involving the Tennessee Valley and the State of Alabama. Members serve on local and statewide bar association committees and lecture frequently to lawyers and other professional groups.
Of Counsel (Founding Partners)
- R. Wayne Wolfe, practicing since 1979, specializes in personal injury law, and is AV preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- Keith S. Jones, practicing since 1980, concentrates in real estate and banking law.
- Gary P. Wolfe, practicing since 1980, concentrates in commercial litigation, banking and creditors’ rights.
- William M. Hancock, practicing since 2002, concentrates in commercial litigation, banking and creditors’ rights.
- Larry O. Daniel, Jr., practicing since 1997, concentrates in real estate law, business law and banking law.
- Justin G. South, admitted to practice in Alabama in 2004 and Tennessee in 2012, concentrates in real estate law, business law and banking law.
- T. Riley Wolfe, admitted to practice in 2014, concentrates in commercial litigation, banking and creditors’ rights.
- Zachary L. Guyse, admitted to practice in 2014, concentrates in personal injury law, civil litigation, wills and estate administration.
Contact Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC today for additional information or to arrange an initial consultation about our legal services.