Trusted Attorneys With Proven Results in Personal Injury Trials
Wolfe, Jones, Wolfe, Hancock, Daniel & South, LLC represents individuals in North Alabama and the Tennessee Valley who have suffered personal injuries, or are the survivors of wrongful death victims, in obtaining maximum compensation for their losses:
- Trucking accident litigation including the more severe injuries often associated with 18-wheeler and commercial vehicles accidents, as well as mass transit litigation involving buses and railroads.
- Auto accident claims including collisions, rollovers and other car wrecks, as well as motorcycle accidents and accidents involving pedestrians or bicycle riders struck by cars.
- On-the-job injuries, including workers’ compensation claims, and serious injury or death resulting from industrial or construction accidents, automobiles, machinery, or the like.
- Product liability including unsafe or defective drugs.
- Railroad accident litigation.
- Premises liability, including slip-and-falls, poor security, dog attacks.